Your partner in transport
LESTER LOGISTICS Sp. z o.o.
The main subject of our activity is the provision of international transport services.
We wish to implement the above tasks by maintaining the highest quality of our services while striving to improve our activities for environmental protection.
In accordance with the above, we declare:
– strengthening of the company’s market position and seeking new business areas by meeting or even anticipating customers’ expectations and acting effectively to increase their satisfaction,
– systematic modernization of applied technological solutions to guarantee the required quality and hygiene of transported products and limitation of the negative impact of the conducted activity on the natural environment,
– The company’s basic goal is to maintain the highest level of services in the field of transport of goods related to meeting the needs and requirements of customers,
– meeting legal requirements resulting from the legislation and regulations in the field of environmental protection and other related to the company’s operations,
– systematic raising and improving employees’ qualifications and their awareness related to the high quality of products and minimizing the negative impact of company’s activities on the environment and minimizing or eliminating threats acceptable to a potential recipient – customer,
– cooperation of all employees at every professional level,
– care of the management and all employees of the company for continuous improvement of the quality of services provided,
– cooperation with reliable suppliers that meet our quality and environmental requirements,
– reducing the negative impact on the environment by preventing potential threats to the environment and potential customers in terms of food,
– improvement of the implemented HACCP system,
– maintenance of vehicles, equipment and company premises,
– conducting trainings related to the implemented HACCP system,
– Awareness of all employees that the implemented system provides basic security requirements against threats occurring during the transport of goods offered by Lester Logistics,
– meeting the requirements and continuous improvement of the Integrated Management System in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004, ISO 22000:2006.
Chairman of the Board